December Interfaith Relations Newsletter is Now Online
Please click here to read the December 2006 issue of the Interfaith Relations Newsletter. The current issue has several interesting articles:
1. Thinking Together -- why the group of inter religious leaders brought together through the initiative of the World Council of Churches might the a cutting edge experiment in the methodology of Chiristian theologizing.
2. A report from the Interfaith Relations Commission meeting in September 2006. This includes reports on:
- the two panels we organized at the Congress on World Religions after 911 on various Christian and various religious perspectives on the important question of Forgiveness and Reconciliation.
- two key initiatives of the Commission, on Christian Zionism and on the 400th anniversary of the settlement of Jamestown, VA
4. A page of Interfaith Relations Resources
Please read and forward to those whom you think might be interested in this.